Love the colour and the feel of the linen. Sleeves were made much narrower- about 12 inches of width and several inches shorter.
Each piece was blocked before seaming. It grew in length after blocking, so I’m very glad I made it several inches shorter at the start. With linen, the comparative looseness and tightness of opposite edges is pronounced. Seaming the sides wasn’t made any easier because I had about 5 extra rows on the back compared to the front
I made it with about 2 inches of positive bust ease but with the length it was hung up on my hips. I added knitted side gussets so it would skim over my hips. The front slit was started much higher for my high bust and I left off the hooks and eyes on the slit.
It took six balls of Katia Lino 100%.